This Page

has been moved to new address

Day 303 Ready to Go!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Elvie's Year in Photos 2011: Day 303 Ready to Go!

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Day 303 Ready to Go!

An early and short post today.  We're all ready. I just have to pack my camera now that I've done todays photo.  Mum is still on the assessment ward but Huw is taking over all responsibilty for her and Dad.  I'm going to concemtrate on the trip and not worry fruitlessly over things I can't change.


I've taken a couple of quick pics. One for Our Daily Challenge of Tape and one appropriate to our travels.  We'll spend virtually all of tomorrow in the air and I suspect most of Tuesday asleep! Hopefully will be able to update on Wednesday but I can tell you already that tomorrows photo will be of Singapore Airport!


Tangles

20kg - just on the weight limit!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home