This Page

has been moved to new address

Day 266 A Quiet Day

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Elvie's Year in Photos 2011: Day 266 A Quiet Day

Friday, September 23, 2011

Day 266 A Quiet Day

It was a very quiet day for me today.  In fact I've nothing interesting to say about it so lets get on with the photos! The Daily Challenge was magnify so I had fun with this one!  Ian was not keen on posing so I did a self portrait which was quite tricky.  I had to take lots of practice shots to get the positioning & focusing right. then I went a bit overboard on the processing!




I like this next one too but it shows the problem of focusing when your not looking through the viewfinder. I thought I'd got the depth of field such that everything would be in focus but obviously not! I seem to have three eyes but the really clear one is shrunk not magnified. Weird!



Labels:

1 Comments:

At September 25, 2011 at 2:42 PM , Blogger singletrack said...

A great idea.
Well done.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home