This Page

has been moved to new address

Day 264

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Elvie's Year in Photos 2011: Day 264

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Day 264

Wednesday 21 September


I spent virtually all of today messing about online.  Although the internet is quicker than the old fashioned way it still to me ages.  Firstly I researched and purchased some pre paid travel/cash cards. We've used Euro versions of these successfully for some years but now we also have one in Australian dollars together with a sterling card that has much lower charges than using our standard bank and credit cards abroad.  The other advantage of these is security.  They're not linked to our bank accounts so are relatively more secure bith in terms of identity & financial theft. I also aquired our Australian visas, renewed our travel insurance and researched though haven't booked parking & hotels at Heathrow. In case I haven't told you & you're wondering what this is about, Ian and I are off to visit Gaz in Australia at the end of October.  We'll be away from home for 5 weeks, spending about a month in Oz, a few days in Singapore and the rest of the time in the air.  By the time I'd done this I had square eyes and was not interested in photography.  I spotted one of the boys old darts so thought that would do for a photo.  Here it is and a second choice of a packet of press studs






Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home