This Page

has been moved to new address

Day 96

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Elvie's Year in Photos 2011: Day 96

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Day 96

What a gorgeous warm sunny day it was today.  The car thermometer said 19 degrees when I was driving to Porthcawl at lunchtime. I'd bought kids pots of bubbles so when we visited Mum we took her out in the garden and blew bubbles. She enjoyed it interittently but Dad had great fun.  It's years since he played with bubbles,  it's not something you usually do in your nineties!  I'm keeping the left overs and will try some bubble photos before long.


On my way home I stopped off at a small lake in Newton near Dad's house.  Our daily challenge was nature so I was hoping for a bit off aggressive spring action, fighting or displaying by the waterfowl.  They didn't oblige but I got a few nice shots including this one of a Canada goose landing on the water
Canada Goose



The light was lovely and with little wind there were great reflections of thebirds, the trees and sky.
2 headed coot?














as I left I heard this blackbird singing away before spotting him watching me from high up in the new green leaves of a tree

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home