This Page

has been moved to new address

Day 105 All Ready

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Elvie's Year in Photos 2011: Day 105 All Ready

Friday, April 15, 2011

Day 105 All Ready

Spent half this morning in the beauty salon, which is most unlike me! I've had my nails done, legs waxed eybrows shaped and tinted. Came home and coloured my hair - it's really not me at all!! Made a final visit to Porthcawl to see Dad and take him in to visit Mum. Spoke to H on the phone he still has painful pins and needles down his right arm but it is improving thankfully.  Most of the evening was taken up doing odds and ends on the computer and posting todays photos.  It was a last minute photoshoot so I picked on some dried flowers I've had in the house for ages. Here's the best one


And my second choice


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home