This Page

has been moved to new address

Day 104 Final Preparations

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Elvie's Year in Photos 2011: Day 104 Final Preparations

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Day 104 Final Preparations

Only 36 hours to go! Squeezed a couple more things into the suitcase today, ll packed apart from things like hair brushes that can't go in until the day we set off.  Did a supermarket shop for MiL today, she's all stocked up to survive a fortnight without us, as she is unable to go shopping on her own yet.  At lunchtime I had my hair cut & tomorrow I will banish the grey again, myself!  The afternoon was spent giving the house a quick clean then at about 5.00 we went back to MiL's house where cousin M, who's keeping an eye on her while we're away, was visiting.  Then a quiet evening :)


Todays photo is another challenge - todays theme was "smell".  this is a dressing table perfume spray that I rarely use now as my favourite perfumes coming already in a spray container. It's a shame as this is very sensuous & I love using it.





Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home