This Page

has been moved to new address

Day 202 I Spy

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Elvie's Year in Photos 2011: Day 202 I Spy

Friday, July 22, 2011

Day 202 I Spy

A quiet day today - recovering from yesterday! Didn't even think of a photo until late after LB had gone to bed. I've always liked close up photos of eyes so I tried to photograph my own....tricky! I used the compact camera's macro mode so I could get close up but of course I couldn't see what I was doing and with a narrow depth of focus I found half the pictures had my nose in focus and eye blurry.  I managed one reasonably sharp one of my eye but then didn't like my blotchy skin so converted it to black and white.  There's also a rather weird reflection of me in the corner of my eye - a self portrait within a self portrait!


I'm watching you!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home