This Page

has been moved to new address

Day 200 Two Hundred!!!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Elvie's Year in Photos 2011: Day 200 Two Hundred!!!

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Day 200 Two Hundred!!!

Fancy having taken two hundred photos for this project! As ever when I reach a milestone, I've  not had much time for photography today.  As well as shopping for tomorrows bbq I've been having a bit of a spring clean.  I'm ashamed of this house, with so much going on recently I've just been giving it a quick going over with the vacuum and duster in the bits where it's obvious.  The time has come to get into the corners!  One of the things I did was to wash all my glasses.  Although they're in a cabinet they've not been used much and had aquired a grimy coat.  Now they're all nice and shiny!  Anyone for champagne?



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home