This Page

has been moved to new address

Day 180 A Cycle in the Sun

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Elvie's Year in Photos 2011: Day 180 A Cycle in the Sun

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Day 180 A Cycle in the Sun

The weather this week has been wonderful!  It's slightly frustrating that we're stuck at home instead of  either Broadhaven or touring but MiL has a number of appointments  to get to and shopping to do. On Monday, providing she's still as well as now we're off to the Norfolk Broads in the touring caravan.  So I shouldn't complain....I just hope the weather doesn't take a turn for the worst next week!


Anyway, we had no commitments today so got the pushbikes out and went for a leisurely 15 mile cycle.  We stopped off at a pub midway for some lemonade and peanuts and enjoyed the view while sitting at a couple of benches en route.   We rode mostly on cycle paths or very quiet country lanes, it was very pleasant.   Afterwards LB needed a nap and I drove back to part of the cycle path where I'd noticed some very attractive swathes of ripe grass blowing in the wind.  Armed with tripod and camera I envisaged taking wonderful blurry slow shutter speed shots  of waving grass.  Well I took lots of blurry shots but they all looked rubbish! I think I like the black and white one best but have included some of the others too


Black & white Grass


Yellow Grass

Green Grass



Blowing Grass

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home