This Page

has been moved to new address

Day 179 A Powerful Day!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Elvie's Year in Photos 2011: Day 179 A Powerful Day!

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Day 179 A Powerful Day!

Ok that's just a pun as my photo today is of the electricity sub station at the bottom of the hill.  It has three fences around it  but between it and the road is an earth bank that I could walk along, which meant I only had some of the fence at the bottom of some of the frames.  The interesting shapes caught my attention though I've no idea what all the bits and pieces in there are for.  I stopped off on the way home from the supermarket this morning & took a load of photos.  Most were just too complicated and went straight in the trash!  After that I spent most of the time waiting for a parcel to be delivered while LB went to the golf range for some practice. Now Huw has started beating him I think he may be going there more often!




I wonder what the numbers are on these discs



This last one is a sunset I took at Broadhaven last year.  I used it to practice a new ( for me!) processing technique.  I think it turned out quite well.



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home