This Page

has been moved to new address

Day 169 H is for Hairbrush

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Elvie's Year in Photos 2011: Day 169 H is for Hairbrush

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Day 169 H is for Hairbrush



Had a lazy day today.  Sorted out the stuff to take away tomorrow.  Have I mentioned we're spending 5 days in Stratford on Avon, including Tuesday night at the RSC theatre watching  The Merchant of Venice starring Patrick Stewart?  It's our wedding anniversary so we thought we'd do something different. We've booked the caravan into a site right on the banks of the river.  Just hope the weather improves!  


Anyway todays challenge was something beginning with H so I picked on my hair brushes. 












 I also photographed a bird that appeared in the garden. I' don't know what it is but am wondering if it's a juvenile whitethroat.   If any ornithologists out there could enlighten me I'd be grateful!  
Aah, have just discovered it's a juvenile starling. I should have realised. We have lots of them around here, I just haven't seen one quite this young


Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home