This Page

has been moved to new address

Day 168 Vanishing Points

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Elvie's Year in Photos 2011: Day 168 Vanishing Points

Friday, June 17, 2011

Day 168 Vanishing Points

I use vanishing points all the time on the bike but when our daily challenge sets that as todays challenge I struggle! The weather didn't help, wet, windy and grey. I certainly wasn't going to chase after bikers  The arcaades in Cardiff might have given some good photos but I went to Porthcal and Bridgend to see Mum and Dad so didn't have time.  Ended up with three different photos though not really happy with any.  If you want to see some stunning vanishing point photos look  here.  The big difference is the lighting and also that they are mostly 3D not 2d vanishing points.  Here's my feeble efforts



Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home