This Page

has been moved to new address

Day 166 Snail Day

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Elvie's Year in Photos 2011: Day 166 Snail Day

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Day 166 Snail Day

It was another dull wet morning and when LB went to take his Mum to the opticians I took my camera into the garden, in the rain, thinking drops and drips might make a reasonable photo. I took a few shots of dripping flowers then noticed a great big snail on my chives. I took him off and put him on a stone on the wall.  He wanted to head downwards so I turned the stone making him do a few circuits before letting him on to the wall where he made a beeline ( snail line - am I mixing metaphors here? :) ) for a drainage hole.  I took a mix of photos with the slr and G12.  The final shot of him entering the hole was taken blind on my part. I just pointed the camera into the hole.  It was quite a surprise when I looked at the photo on the computer screen and saw he had his family in there! the rest of the day was fairly ordinary although the good news is that after charging the caravan battery for nearly 48 hours the caravan movers are now both working! Hooray! Unfortunately the side that wasn't working now makes a horrible noise and the manufacturer thinks a bearing may have gone.  They're hoping to fix it before we go away on Sunday though.  Anyway here's a snail fest!





























Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home