This Page

has been moved to new address

Day 119 Back at the Pool!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Elvie's Year in Photos 2011: Day 119 Back at the Pool!

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Day 119 Back at the Pool!

No lie in yet, LB & Huw were up early to play golf again. I got up just after they left and read, watched a bit of the royal wedding, caught up with facebook etc for an hour before heading off to the spa at the golf club for the "80 min deep tissue massage" that Gareth treated me to, using his hotel credits. It was wonderful,not painful as I had feared, relaxing & loosened me up a treat. I even managed to stay awake to enjoy it all although that was a bit of a struggle! I met the boys in the golf club bar afterwards and rather decadently tried one of their famous Margharitas.  Very nice but 11.00 am is a bit early for cocktails!  the afternoon was again spent by the pool so I thought I'd better take some photos of it.  A photographer friend once told me to try to photograph the "essence" of things.  I've found that quite difficult in a big hotel thats much the same as thousands of others but the pool area has to be the heart of this holiday.



Sun beds

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home