This Page

has been moved to new address

Day 114 Easter Sunday

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Elvie's Year in Photos 2011: Day 114 Easter Sunday

Monday, April 25, 2011

Day 114 Easter Sunday

Easter sunday but no Easter bunnies here!  It was nice to have a relaxing day for once.  The good news is that the waterproof camera seems to have recovered.  It has a small internal memory so we tried it without an SD card in the swimming pool. It worked and stayed dry so hopefully will be ok to use again.  We must have got a bit of sand or something in battery and sd card compartment seal. This morning was spent by the pool but after an early lunch I had a spa appointment.  Wow! The spa here is amazing! It's really big and very posh! There is soothing music & the  lighting throughout is very low. Everyone moves and talks slowly and quietly which made me want to giggle it was so unnatural. Not my style at all but it was very relaxing.  I had booked  a 2 hour package during which I was scrubbed, wrapped, massaged and had a facial.  I enjoyed every minute of it until I fell asleep half way through the facial! I was quite disappointed when Sylvia woke me up to say it was all over!

Of course I couldn't take photos while being pampered but as the cactuses in the open corridor outside our room have started flowering I've photographed one of them.  Not very inspiring but there are limited photographic opportunities in the hotel and I don't want to post all the happy snaps of the family that I am otherwise taking.

We had the most superb evening meal tonight, in La Trattoria, the Italian restaurant at the golf club. Fantastic food that everyone enjoyed, good service and top quality wine.  I haven't mentioned resort $'s yet.  Each room has $2500 dollars credit to spend in the hotel. The number depends on your length of stay here.  We've got more credit than we know what to do with.  We've paid for some of the trips and spa treatment so tonight e splashed out on the best wines. As they were $100 a bottle we would never have paid for it in cash, particularly as there is a huge mark up on them but it was quite fun being reckless with our credit, or rather Gareth's credit as he has even more spare than the rest of us!  Thanks Gaz!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home