This Page

has been moved to new address

Day 115 Wedding Day!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Elvie's Year in Photos 2011: Day 115 Wedding Day!

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Day 115 Wedding Day!

The big day arrived so what did the groom do first - have a game of golf with his Dad and brother! I took the opportunity of having a bit of peace and quiet to sort my photos and update the last couple of days on the blog before joining the bride and family at the pool for a swim. It was a very relaxing morning!  After lunch I was the first to get changed into my finery then went to help the bride and bridesmaid while taking some photos along the way! Te wedding was scheduled for 4.00pm so all except the bride and her father gathered in plenty of time in the open air pavilion where the ceremony was to be held. It was a small gathering, just the 8 of us and another British family of  4 who we've become friendly with. The Bride and her father arrived in a white open carriage and the ceremony began.  It was very simple just the signing of the register, vows, the exchange of rings and a few words from the judge who conducted the proceedings.  It was quite informal and I was able to take photos during the ceremony. Family photos were taken on the grass outside then the new Mr & Mrs Mogs  had more photos taken on the beach by the official photographer.  I'm afraid I neglected my duty there as neither my shoes nor stockings would have coped with the fine sand!  By now we were all very hot and sweaty so decided to dress down for the meal.  After a quick change we set off to the restaurant for champagne, fine wine, a nice steak and some wedding cake.  It was a perfect day.

I've taken lots of photos  and will post a gallery of them when I get home but for now I've chosen one of the crucial moment

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home