This Page

has been moved to new address

DAy 211 Gull

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Elvie's Year in Photos 2011: DAy 211 Gull

Sunday, July 31, 2011

DAy 211 Gull

It was a quiet day today. To be honest I had a bit of a hangover - too much vino last night! Huw Mel & Mia arrived at lunchtime, the start of their 2 week summer holiday. In the afternoon they went out on the boat with LB while I went in search of some photos.  It was a very grey day and I struggled with the light. I took a couple of photos at St Brides Haven but they were pretty grey too.  The boat trip was very successful particularly for Mia who caught her first ever fish - 3 mackerel, all on the same line. She was thrilled!


Back at the van I spotted my photo for the day - a grey subject that suited the grey day. We don't like seagulls on our roof. From indoors it sounds as if they are stamping up and down in hob nail boots.  This one doesn't have his boots on but I caught him mid stamp!







Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home