This Page

has been moved to new address

Day 227 Glass

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Elvie's Year in Photos 2011: Day 227 Glass

Monday, August 15, 2011

Day 227 Glass

Back in the routine today. Spent most of the morning on the computer struggling with Singapore Airlines website until eventually a window popped up apologising as they were trying to sort out problems at their end. Frustrating! I lost count of how many times I'd entered the necessary information. Did the usual hospital run this afternoon although Dad & I were a bit late arriving as we'd got totally engrossed in todays newspaper crossword puzzle and Mum was barely awake while we were there!


Theses evening - success! I have booked our tickets to go to Australia  in November.  We're also having a few nights stopover in Singapore on the way home.  Woo Hoo! Now it's booked I'm feeling really excited though I didn't before.  We've never been to Australia.  We'll be doing some sight seeing although the main intention is to spend time with Gaz & Vicky and will also visit my cousin in Canberra.


It was a dull grey day so no outside inspiration for a photo. Took a couple of backlit views of a cut glass bowl I have instead.







Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home